Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How do you remove ink cartridge on samsung laser printer?

I have a samsung ML-2240 laser printer and i have no idea as to how get the cartridge out of it.......Anyone know?How do you remove ink cartridge on samsung laser printer?
laser printer's do not use ink cartridge. But use toners instead, they are quite bigger. I would suggest reading the owner's guide for intructions.





Direct link: http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/do鈥?/a>





But you basically just need to pull the thing out and put a new one in. (don't forget to take of the plastic cover)How do you remove ink cartridge on samsung laser printer?
I don't know that particular model of printer but my experience with laser printers generally is that when an ink cartridge is empty it moves to the top ready for removal, or if not, you press the round button which has coloured blobs on until it is on display then there are either two little tabs either end or one in the middle which you just clasp and yank out, and it should be a simple matter to just slot the new one in until it clicks into place.





I hope this is of help because as I say I don't use a samsung and usually wouldn't answer a question unless I knew the answer.
There's no ink cartridge on a laser printer. what's there is a toner cartridge. LOL. if you want, you get an axe, hit it side ways so u can exchange the cartridge. :D
ya take it out, dawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment