Saturday, December 12, 2009

IBM laser printer cartridge problem...?

I have an old IBM laser printer 4019. Black ink only.


Needed another cartridge so sent for one...a compatible.


Here's the issue...my ibm printer uses a 1380200 cartridge.


I received a supposed remanufactured compatible 1380520. OK.


When installing, loud clacky clacking and no printing.


Contacted shipper. After couple email xchanges, he


ships me another remanufactured cartridge. Different reman OK.


Same problem. Seems as if cartridges not aligning properly...


Yet my original purrs like a kitten and prints fine.


All specs about these cartridges state 1380200 %26amp; 1380520 are


compatible with my IBM 4019. Yet I believe 'all compatibles are not compatible.'


Any ideas or suggestions?IBM laser printer cartridge problem...?
Hi there


have your old one refilled


Flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment