Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Will buying non-Dell toner cartridges for my Dell colour laser void the 3-year warranty on the printer?

I have noticed remanufactured cartridges for much cheaper and before I buy I want to make sure I won't void the remaining warranty on the printerWill buying non-Dell toner cartridges for my Dell colour laser void the 3-year warranty on the printer?
The warranty is only void if there is damage caused by the cartridges. As long as you are using a reputable dealer - you will be fine.





Also - read the fine print in your warranty, there is probably a very big SCREW you in there such as dell will only cover manufacturers defect as determined by them and you have to pay for the cost of shipping (they usually prefer UPS). Given the Size and weight of a printer you can imagine - shipping isn't cheap.Will buying non-Dell toner cartridges for my Dell colour laser void the 3-year warranty on the printer?
Yes most probably, it does most other printers that I've used.
Yes if they know you have.but you havnt

1 comment:

  1. I suggest you that you can buy dell printer cartridge at cheapest price from the store.So,your warranty will be continue.
    -----------------------------------------
    Hp Ink Cartridge

    ReplyDelete