Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where Can I recycle INK JET or LASER JET CARTRIDGES?

Does anyone know where I can recycle INK JET or LASER JET cartridges I have a couple of Laser Jet cartridges, I know they're recycable but I don't where to recycle them. I live in Gardena so if you know a place where I can recycle my Laser Jet cartridges in Gardena or in Los Angeles or Torrance, Hawthorne, Anaheim, or anywhere in California I will be forever grateful.Where Can I recycle INK JET or LASER JET CARTRIDGES?
The Office Max near me gives me $3.00 off on a purchase, with up to 5 cartridges ($15.00) per day.





Hope that helps.Where Can I recycle INK JET or LASER JET CARTRIDGES?
Im not sure because I live in South Carolina, but check out Petsmart, they recycle them down here and the funds go to animal shelters and stuff like that.





just thought i'd let you know
office max or office depot will take them and they will also trade you a ream of paper for them
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment