Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where can I get my laser printer's ink cartridges refilled?

I am aware that places like Walgreens do refills on ink jet cartridges, but does any one know if i can get my laser printer cartridges refilled....or even recycled, so as not to throw them in the garbage?Where can I get my laser printer's ink cartridges refilled?
When you purchase a new Toner, it will include everything that is needed to recycle the old toner. you just put the old toner in the bag, then into the box, then just stick the UPS label on there and send it out. The UPS label is paid for by HP so UPS will not charge you. Just drop it off at a UPS drop off location, or just call them and thell them that you have need a pick up for a call tag.





From personal experience, the HP ink jet %26amp; Toner's are a bit more expensive, but you will notice the quality difference, not just color, but Black %26amp; White as well if you put it side by side and compare it.





I'm not sure exactly which toner you need since there are 4 different types for that printer. You can always check the prices using shopping.com





http://www.shopping.com/xFS?KW=HP+Q6000A鈥?/a>Where can I get my laser printer's ink cartridges refilled?
If you have a cartridge refiller around your location check with them. There are plenty of places online to recycle them and possibly get cash as well. I use Ecyclegroup and ERSUSA for our recycling.





You can also find replacements online as well, but beware of the guarantee, make sure that they will stand be hind the product.





Those cartridges won't save you as much due to the fact for laser cartridges, they are small capacity.
That's funny, I didn't think laser printers used ink.





I think what you mean is toner cartridges, which can't be refilled. I think you can recycle them though, not too sure on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment