Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I have a Brother HL 2070N. I Refilled the laser Cartridge and the toner light will not go off the printer?

How can I reset the toner light so that the printer will work? This is the second time I have refilled this particular cartridge.I have a Brother HL 2070N. I Refilled the laser Cartridge and the toner light will not go off the printer?
Often times toner ';refills'; do not work properly. This is because the cartridge itself is only made to be used once or twice. Further, there is a chip on the cartridge that tells the printer how much toner is remaining as well as how many pages have been printed. Chances are, the chip is communicating with your printer telling ti there is no more toner as it was once (twice?) empty.





There are remanufactured cartridges available for HL 2070n (Tn350). These are available at most major office supply retailers or many remanufacturing sales companies nationwide. These will offer significant savings vs brother brand.





I also recommend this over refilling your own because most do-it-yourself kits wind up leaking in your printer or do not get the page yield you should get. Costing money in the long-run.





You can check www.envirotoneimaging.com and contact for sales. I know there is next-day shipping available across the US at no charge to you.I have a Brother HL 2070N. I Refilled the laser Cartridge and the toner light will not go off the printer?
Try checking out http://tangerineos.com, they sell reman cartridges for cheap. They have always worked for me, never had any problems with them. They ship next day too.





If you do have any problems, call em and they will replace the cart for free.
You need to have the front of the printer open and then press and hold the 'Go' button. All four lights will come on, in sequence. Release the button, and close the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment