Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I wish to use Remanufactured laser toner cartridges instead of expensive OEM Toners.How should I choose?

HP dealers say we loose warranty ? Also Print quality is poor. and it damages printers ? Is it really a saving of 25 to 50% ? How to select a good brand ? And which are the 3 best brands one can rely on? How is remanufacturing different from the even more cheaper refilling? Is it good enough quality for colour printers also ? Can we buy good remanufactured laser toner cartridges in stores in India ? Is it legal business really or can HP sue me ?? anything to keep in mind while buying one ? Are Chinese compatible cartridges not remanufactured laser toner ? what is difference ?? Is this legal ?? Can we use Remanufactured it in my government office for official purchase against tender considering it is so much cheaper ?I wish to use Remanufactured laser toner cartridges instead of expensive OEM Toners.How should I choose?
Been there done that and my printer is broke!


Use the oem cartridges they have recommended in the long run it will save you money when you don't have to pay to fix it. Mine to fix would have been $135.00 to purchase a new one $99.00 I bought new plus got a new extended warantte for 2 additional years for only $19.99.I wish to use Remanufactured laser toner cartridges instead of expensive OEM Toners.How should I choose?
Yes it is actually illegal for HP to void your warranty based upon using a third party cartridge, they can only deny service if damage is caused by the use of said cartridge.





The best way to choose a compatible or re-manufactured cartridge is by the guarantee they provide. If a company is giving a full money back 100% grantee, go with them. If a company is not willing to stand behind their product avoid them at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment