Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My workplace throws away cartridges from a laser printer, how can I stop this?

Because my country only can recycle HP cartridges, my workplace throw away these large print cartridges built by Samsung. I hate to see this, because this is contributing to the damage of the environment. About 100 cartridges are already thrown away. Sometimes the office lady sees them in the bin and hate to dispose of them too.





I am from Jamaica, can Samsung set up an Agent there or teach the technology of recycling their laser black cartridges?My workplace throws away cartridges from a laser printer, how can I stop this?
Noo!!! Send them back to whomever you guys purchase them from. I'm sure they will give you a return label. These things are bad for the environment and companies love to reuse these things b/c it saves them money also. I'm sure even a local shop will take them from you (and reuse/refill them). See if you can even get credit for them.My workplace throws away cartridges from a laser printer, how can I stop this?
I bet if you aquire all these cartridges and samsung finds out they will probably pay to ship them for recycling. I'd contact the Human Resources Dept of Samsung.
Look for a company which rebuilds s or refills toner cartridge in your area - offer to collect them for them as long as they pick them up often.
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment