Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I was reinstalling ink in my laser printer and I kind of pulled on the cartridges to get them into the middle?

so I could install the ink. As they moved back, a red light (presumably a laser), moved across the bottom of the printer. I'm not sure if it went directly into my eye or not, but I did see it. If it did go into my eye or if I just saw it, is there any possible chance of eye damage?I was reinstalling ink in my laser printer and I kind of pulled on the cartridges to get them into the middle?
Don't quote me on this, but I believe the really harmful laser would be invisible to you. My sense is that if you weren't actually printing anything you should be ok. That said though, I would definitely recommend you give your printer manufacturer a call to confirm.

No comments:

Post a Comment