Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What can I do with USED HP laser Jet Ink Cartridges?

Try to sell them in Pantip Plaza, but I have not seen recycling of print cartridges in Thailand.What can I do with USED HP laser Jet Ink Cartridges?
Refill them.


I just go to a printer/computer shop and buy little bottles of ink with long ';needles'; on the end, then lift up the sticker on the cartridge, push the needle into the hole there and squeeze the bottle slowly.What can I do with USED HP laser Jet Ink Cartridges?
There are many online retailers that actually pay for old ink and laser toner cartridges. Here is a link to one such place:


http://www.castleink.com/_recycle-ink-ca鈥?/a>
if you can not refill them, or are not interested in doing so, then you can recycle.





Staples will give you $3 for each one of them
Refill them.
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment