Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I would like to order a laser jet toner cartridge. I have no credit card. Who will take a check?

a lot of companies take e-checks, which are essentially checks that are processed like electronic debits.





Try that option, or go to your bank and get a checkcard which acts like a credit card online. Also, you can go to a local store and get a Visa gift card. This is a pre-paid credit card. Just put however much you need on it, and use it to buy your toner.I would like to order a laser jet toner cartridge. I have no credit card. Who will take a check?
You can pay with your check through paypal.com. Some ebay sellers will accept a check through the mail as well.I would like to order a laser jet toner cartridge. I have no credit card. Who will take a check?
Checks? they are so last century





get with it it's Debit cards or paypal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment