Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have a HP color laser jet 1600 and need to replace the black cartridge, can I just get it filled with ink?

I need the q6000a black print cartridge.....I heard of a local place that may be able to do this. is it possible and has anyone ever done it before? How is the quality if so? and how much should it cost you think? I have a HP color laser jet 1600 and need to replace the black cartridge, can I just get it filled with ink?
There are several franchised shops that will reload a laser cartridge with toner. Laser cartridges do not contain ink per se, but rather a powder containing an acrylic binder and carbon black. The Laser's fuser melts this toner onto the paper to form an image.





I've used Cartridge World with some success. Your vendor is an unknown, check the web for references.





Astrobuf

No comments:

Post a Comment